Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Blue and Green


Who says they cant be seen together?? I think they look ok. See no pink no lilac in sight ! and yet still girly, still delving into all my papers... and coming across all sorts of pretty ones :) some I just stroke and put back thou, as we do. If wee dog lets me escape I may even manage to get another card on the go today, now that would be something new lol... its a toss up, garden, housework or craft room........... erm...... not much contest there is there. ! Needs and wants comes to mind... hehe... and I soooo NEED and WANT to go into my craft room... as for the other two, well... only one of those word has to be used... and its not the latter. so guess what wins... catch you all later... x


Thank you so much Pam for the Award... I feel very honoured as I know you dont normally do these... so thank you... not sure if its for Ruby or me, but Im nabbing it lol..

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment
here so that your link could be added to the masterlist of awardees.

I will have to have a little think and do this tonight... cos it going to be hard to pick peeps... so please bare with me... x

I would like to nominate

Bev as I love her blog and her cards are so inspirational and beautiful.
Karen because she always drops by to comment on my cards, and I never find time to do likewise, so this is to say a big thank you.... ( I do pop in when I can. )
Karen J I adore her cards, so neat and precise and fabby.
Kath Always makes me laugh with her blog, and her cards and tags are amazing (this lady is sooo funny)
and lastly, but not least,
Sam Her stitched cards are fantastic, I just wish my hands would let me hold a needle and also have the patience to do these. gorgeous.

8 comments:

Toni said...

I love the mix of colours and have used them this week on my card so we're in the same pod there hun Great card and well done on blog award too hugs Toni

Unknown said...

I love the colour combination Jackie, lovely card.

Mandy said...

I love this card, and I NEED that cute image!!

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love those colours together.
Congrats on the award, you deserve it.

Love Karen xxx

Unknown said...

You deserve this award;)
You are now officially a member of the Uber Amazing Blogs Club ;)

Cheers!

Karen said...

Aaawww thank you so much. I do love your blog. It's a lovely happy place full if inspiration.

Love Karen xxx

Bev said...

Aww thanks babe, and congrats on receiving it yourself lol xx

Merry said...

What beautiful colours you have used...another wonderful card.