Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

another cutie


Another little cutie, not sure who this stamp is by... will have to ask my friend G :)... but had to have a go today and paint her up, sposed to be doing ..................... mens cards... erm.... dont think this fits the bill lol... but i have cut out some deco... well actually lots of deco, cos kept changing mind along the way,.. and why didnt I start with LaPashe??? cos would have saved me a lot of time and effort. Also had an order for a mustang. ! I presume they meant the car ... I do so hope so ! lol not happy with that card... as got an empty space that im not sure how to fill yet... they were just a bit too specific in their requirements.. !!!!!! ... so whilst im faffing around with men !!!! (s.. cards) lol.. thought I would show this little girly... isnt she cute... and no lilac in sight lol

3 comments:

Debs said...

Its beautiful

Karen said...

She's soooo cute. Gorjus card Jackie.

Love Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image Jackie